YS Park combs
Professional hairstylists place great importance on their hair combs, with good reason. Combs are the essence of professional hairstyling. They are the “moving framework” of hairdressing, critical for styling.
Precision Shears carries a large selection of combs, notably includes the YS Park brand. YS Park is a very famous brand in the hairdressing industry. When you see this fabulous range of products, you’ll see a lot of instantly familiar professional hairstyling combs. YS Park combs are design for stylists to achieve a high level of efficiencey with less effort. YS Park combs have many useful features like a parting tooth, where the first tooth is shortened for parting the section, dimpled finish for an organic non-slip grip, rounded edge, and flexible heat resistant body.
This is a true benchmark brand, including all the classic comb choices and many new products as well. The YS Park range of combs includes:
- Barber combs – These are the authentic top quality range of traditional barber combs. Many top hairstylists use YS Park combs for their superior quality and highly dependable performance.
- Guide combs - Guide combs are very much a matter of preference among hairstylists. Some stylists prefer particular types of guide comb, others prefer quite different combs. The YS Park range offers a truly huge range of choices for the experts.
- Cutting combs – Cutting combs are essential for professional stylists, they are a versatile comb used frequently on the job. YS Park cutting combs include the traditional combs and new designs.
- Big Hearted combs – These are YS Park’s wide tooth combs, very important assets for managing hair during styling.
- Metal combs – YS Park’s unique range of aluminum combs are heat-resistant, light weight and designed for durability and exceptional performance. These combs are milled from a solid block of aluminum.
- Tail combs – This very important range of ultra-useful combs includes the YS Park Super Winding comb, calibrated to graded space reductions of 100th of a millimeter between teeth for better winding. These combs are also designed to avoid contact issues like scratching, another unique YS Park product feature.
- Tint combs – The last word in coloring combs, the YS Park tint combs include the Round Tooth comb, specially designed to permit combing of fragile treated hair while applying coloring agents.
Come and explore our YS Park comb selection, and see for yourself all the fabulous product choices and different styling combs. We’re sure you’ll find all the combs you want, and maybe even a few you’ve always wanted.