Sensei Revo Left Handed Rotating Thumb Professional Hair Cutting Shears RVL575
- MATERIAL: Cobal/ Molybdenum Alloy
- HANDLE: Rotating Ball Bearing Crane Grip
- TENSION: Ball Bearing Leaf Spring
- FINGER REST: Permanent
- LENGTHS: 5.25, 5.75 inches,
- THUMB: Sculpted
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Cryogenically Tempered
- Convex Edge
- Teflon Pivot Glides To Prevent Wear
The Sensei REVO shear is a new swivel left-handed shear made of the highest grade cobalt Hitachi G-10, one of Hitachi's premier steels. It has a ball bearing pivot thumb for smooth control.
The tension is controlled by a ball bearing leaf spring system that will feel like new for years and years. Metal to metal wear in the pivot is eliminated by the teflon pivot glides. The handle is a high tech version of our tribute to the original Hineta crane design, simply beautiful. The rotating handle turns effortlessly on a sealed ball bearing assuring years and years of outrageous performance.
Sizes: 5.75 inch, 6.25 inch