- MATERIAL: Duralite Alloy
- A Cryogenicaly Tempered 440C Stainless Steel
- HANDLE: Ergonomically Neutral Crane Grip
- TENSION: Leaf Spring
- FINGER REST:Dual Position Removable
- LENGTHS: 7.5"
- TEXTURE OPTIONS: 37 Wave teeth. No snag, No line
- THUMB:Wide Contact Thumb
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Cryogenically Tempered Convex Edge
The worlds first Neutral Grip Thinning and blending shear for Grooming. Leaves your hand in neutral to eliminate stress on the thumb tendon. OPEN requires 80% less thumb movement to open and close the shear, compared with regular scissors. The Duralite alloy blades give excellent edge life and the convex edge makes the cutting effortless. The wide contact thumb spreads out the cutting pressure for ultimate comfort. Dual cutting positions, to put your thumb in the right place for every technique. Dual finger rest positions to allow for a fully neutral hand.
Model: SO7557 , SO7537
Sizes: 7.5 inch
Teeth: 37, 57